2155 West 7th Avenue
# of Units20
Lot Size12,000 SQFT
ZoningRM-4 Multiple Dwelling
PricePlease Contact Listing Agents
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to announce the successful sale of Arbutus Villa located at 2155 West 7th Avenue in the heart of west side Vancouver’s trendy and vibrant Kitsilano neighbourhood.
The Property is improved with a 20-unit, walk-up, purpose-built rental apartment building that is prime for an investor to rehab and modernize in an effort to grow the rents to market potential. The building features a one-bedroom penthouse unit that could be ideal for an owner-occupier.
Known for its flourishing wellness scene, specialty boutiques, scenic beaches, and housing diversity, Kitsilano has been revered as one of Vancouver’s most beloved neighbourhoods.
- Centrally located to retail offerings, amenities and services along West 4th Avenue and West Broadway
- Quick travel to downtown Vancouver, Granville Island Market, YVR and UBC
- 8 grocery stores and markets within a 5 min drive time
- Convenient access to public transportation on West Broadway and Arbutus Street
- Subject property is within walking distance to St. Augustine Elementary School, Delmont park and the Arbutus Greenway
The Broadway Plan
Arbutus Villa will benefit immensely from the Broadway Plan being developed by the City of Vancouver in preparation for the $7.1 billion Skytrain Subway investment.
Of the seven new subway stations, two will have a special “Village District” designation – W. Broadway & Arbutus being one of them. Arbutus Villa is within the geographical boundary of the Village District and stands to gain from more focused municipal planning efforts with regards to rental housing, land use, employment, public spaces and improved streetscapes. Furthermore, the Property is just 270 meters away from the future W. Broadway & Arbutus Subway station. This will provide residents with a means to commute further, faster, and possibly forgo the cost of vehicle ownership.