Address205 St. Patricks Avenue
North Vancouver, BC
# of Units6
# of Storeys2
Lot Size6,000 SQFT
ZoningRM-1 – Medium Density Apartment Residential
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to announce the successful sale of an approximately 6,000 square foot corner lot in the highly sought after Lower Lonsdale neighbourhood of Moodyville. The Property is currently improved with a two storey rental building comprised of six (6) self contained residential units which generates secure holding income.
The acquisition opportunity will appeal to both investors who seek to rehabilitate and add value to the existing building and significantly increase the revenue, as well as developers seeking a boutique market town home project under the current zoning, or rezoning to a higher density for a purpose-built rental project, in accordance with the OCP.
A point of reference for a potential development vision is the recently completed market town home project directly to the south across 2nd Street, which is the same size lot and land use designation as the subject Property.
- 19 restaurants and eateries within walking distance
- Steps to Hamersley Park, Emerald Park and Derek Inman Public Tennis Courts
- 15 minute walk to the Lonsdale Quay, Cineplex Theatres and an abundance of retail shops, specialty boutiques, salons and spas
- 8 grocery stores within a 1-mile radius
- 1 block south of arterial East 3rd Street, a future rapid transit corridor
- Walking distance to Seabus providing easy access to down Vancouver’s employment hub
- Close proximity to main arterial roads, Lionsgate bridge and Second Narrows bridge, offering convenient access to neighbouring municipalities