AddressFraser Tolmie Apartments
1701 Cedar Hill Cross Road
Victoria - Saanich, BC
# of Units208
Lot Size6 Acres
PricePlease Contact Listing Agents
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to announce the success sale of Fraser Tolmie Apartments located at 1701 Cedar Hill Cross Road in Saanich, BC.
Institutionally owned and professionally managed, Fraser Tolmie Apartments offers 208 larger than average rental suites, that span across two garden style apartment buildings. An asset of size and scale, Fraser Tolmie is prominently exposed and improved on nearly six acres of land situated in the vibrant mixed-use University district which attracts a desired and diverse demographic of renters; urban professionals, seniors, mature students and young families. The generational offering delivered outstanding tenant amenities which include a social gathering room equipped with full kitchen, two indoor pool/hot tub/sauna rooms, renovated staff office and kitchen, expansive underground parkade with car wash, manicured gardens and stunning outdoor courtyard.
Located at the base of Mt. Tolmie, a popular outdoor destination of local residents and tourists, the Property’s central, mixed-use location offers unparalleled accessibility to plenty of notable retail, service and employment hubs which includes Shelbourne Plaza, Hillside Mall and close proximity to British Columbia’s third largest and internationally renowned post secondary institution: The University of Victoria (“UVIC”).
• Two indoor pools /hot tub / sauna rooms
• Tenant gardening area
• Amenity/entertainment room
• Tenant parking and car wash in parkade
• Shared Laundry Room in both buildings
• Storage lockers on every floor
• Newly Renovated Management Office
• Staff Room
• Centrally located in a truly mixed-use neighbourhood in Greater Victoria with unparalleled accessibility.
• Proximity to the University of Victoria.
• Situated at the base of Mt. Tolmie which is a popular outdoor destination for local residents and tourists to hike and get world-class views of the entire region and pacific ocean.
• Easy access to several grocery anchored shopping centres as well as professional services and employment hubs, most notably UVIC, Shelbourne Plaza, Hillside Mall and The Royal Jubilee Hospital.
• Multiple access points along Cedar Hill Cross Road and Richmond Road along with easy access to Shelbourne Street and Douglas Street connecting Downtown and Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal.
• A unique location with urban and rural fusion; access to over 160 parks and greenspaces, trendy bistros, boutique retailers, and diversifi ed shopping centres while only being a 12-minute drive to downtown Victoria.