1249 Granville Street
# of Units47
# of Storeys6
Lot Size9,000 SQFT
ZoningDD (Downtown District)
PricePlease Contact Listing Agents
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to announce the successful sale of The Lex at 1249 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC.
Located on a 9,000 square foot lot, the building has 28,439 square feet of strata titled residential and commercial units. The Lex is successfully operated as a rental building, while providing for opportunistic individual suite sales at any time in the future.
With an exceptional walk score of 99 “Walker’s Paradise”, The Lex is surrounded by amenities including the shops, bars, and restaurants of Granville Street’s “Entertainment District”. Nearby local attractions include English Bay, Granville Island and False Creek. Convenient access to buses and SkyTrain makes it easy to commute to and from the city core.
- 45 strata titled Residential suites above and 2 commercial tenancies (Subway Restaurant and Minoko Nail Studio)
- Amenities include bike storage, storage lockers, fitness facility and managers office in an upgraded lobby area
- Parking: 23 secured under building stalls and 3 rear surface stalls
- In suite laundry & storage
- Newer vinyl plank flooring in many of the suites
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Asset professionally managed by Bentall Green Oak
- Approximately 75 feet of frontage on vibrant Granville Street
- Average rents are under market at $3.39 per square foot and $1,965 per suite